Plenty of Fish Dating

Plenty of Fish Dating

By PlentyOfFish

  • Category: Social Networking
  • Release Date: 2010-09-17
  • Current Version: 18.21
  • Adult Rating: 17+
  • File Size: 247.93 MB
  • Developer: PlentyOfFish
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
Score: 4.2284
4.2284
From 1,467,417 Ratings

Description

Plenty of Fish Free Dating (POF) is where singles have more conversations than any other dating app. POF is more than just a dating app. It’s an experience. POF is designed to help singles find happy relationships! We have the most FREE features including MeetMe, Livestream, Chat and more to meet singles and include unique icebreakers to start engaging conversations! With POF, you’re 2.7x more likely to enter a conversation within your first 24 hours! Join now, and start chatting with singles nearby. With our new FREE Livestream feature, POF Live! you can now make more meaningful connections and meet singles near you. We also have the most FREE features to help you start dating! You might know someone who's in a relationship/dating because of a match they found on Plenty of Fish. It's your turn! - Swipe and Match with singles you like using MeetMe - Browse singles around you for FREE and vote Yes on those you like - Spark a conversation using unique icebreakers - Send and receive unlimited messages for FREE - Watch singles Livestream on POF Live! and make new connections with in-stream messaging + More features than we have room to tell you about! Plenty of Fish is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps, Plenty of Fish has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship! The Plenty of Fish Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap GET and Join Now! Happy Fishing! POF is part of the Match Group portfolio which also includes Tinder, Match.com, Hinge, OkCupid, Twoo, Meetic, and OurTime.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Question

    2
    By 6124688543
    Why is it when I delete conversations they are still there? Also you say you can’t block out your face but so many profiles have either no pics or a pic of something totally not a person?
  • Highly disappointed

    2
    By bluestarblondie
    I have been on this site for years and still have had absolutely no luck. It has gotten worse over the last year with the quality of guys on here talked to several that were liars and some were scammers posing as military men asking for money . I have been stalked buy guys on here as well with no help! I honestly think this site is a complete joke!!
  • The latest version

    1
    By BKBberg
    Over 7 years ago I met some very nice people on this app. Now my experience is 70% of the profiles are old and inactive or bots trying to scam you. The remaining 30% are people trying to get you to subscribe to their only fans account or hand job or blow job account. Really it is in the headline and you cannot filter that out. For the Canadian’s that run this site stay locked up in Canada because if I find you fraudsters I will treat you like the thieves that you are. BTW how can an app say everyone of my likes is online. Un-firetruck(you know which letters to remove)-believable.
  • Not bad

    4
    By Don Nes
    I think I will hold on to it for a while. Why not
  • I love it

    5
    By Delilh Organic
    🤎
  • Unreasonable banning.

    1
    By Amie PT
    They ban accounts for no reason. And don’t even tell you why, or give you a warning so you can fix it.
  • Too many

    4
    By Got fingered
    It could be great site for meeting people, but their are many scammers, misleading people and inappropriate people who have ruined this site for those people with sincere intentions.
  • Catfish

    1
    By keka-Guam
    To many catfish here! Don’t fall for it or anyone. If they ask to leave the app to chat outside. Be careful!!! Always ask if they can talk on phone or do a video chat. Say they can’t have an excuse! It’s not them!!! They will say so many good things to fall for them and love to quick! Them later ask for $$$$ also my account got hacked!!
  • Poor app

    1
    By dnfjeixjx
    Why is it so complicated to cancel my subscription? Why can’t it simply be an option in the app to manage your subscription? I’m so sick of these ppl behind this app taking my money and yet the app is pure trash.
  • Won’t let you remove or stop emails

    1
    By StoneZone79
    I can’t unsubscribe from email list because the button on the email won’t take you to it. All I get is a bot that won’t help, sends me to get in touch and it won’t let me send anything after I fill out the info. Sick of these fake bot profiles and getting emails from them and just want to stop it. Do not download this app on your phone

keyboard_arrow_up